Have you tried our Buffet yet?
Our Sunday Buffet includes coffee or dessert for R119. The buffet is a feast of delectable Cattle Baron dishes. Help yourself to the selection of your choice.
Remember this awesome price includes going back for seconds!
- Available between 12h00 and 15h00.
The buffet (sans coffee and dessert) is also available on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 12h00-15h00 for R75, and just R54 if you’re a Senior Citizen!
Some of the dishes you’ll find in our buffet…
- Grilled Hake, selectively chosen from a very good family of swimmers (some world champions did not make it), that we are blessed to be able to serve it to you fresh from the sea.
- Crumbed Calamari was hand chosen from Patagonia from only the best, freshest sea water. It is crumbed with the finest selected bread crumbs & spices chosen by Cleopatra on her journeys to visit Julius in Rome.
- The Beef & Pork Roast were animals that died of natural causes, never suffered a day as the spa they stayed in was something to die for. However the massages and the beer were just too much for them and they accepted a samurai slaughter rather than another massage.
- The Crumbed Chicken is free range from Elgin. These chickens have been raised in the lush valleys of Grabouw. They’ve lived the life all chickens dream of and, as a result, come to the table juicy and tasty.
- The Vegetables are dug out the ground with a golden spade & fork. The same ground that produces some of the world’s best Pinot Noir. The rich vitamins and minerals of the soil shine through in the colour of our pumpkin and spinach. The roast potatoes are particularly delicious – oven roasted in a way that keeps all the good stuff in place.
- Sometimes we come across Mussels that jump out the water into a selected net screaming “eat me eat me , I’m fresh” . We obey and cook them in a beautiful, decadent creamy sauce.
Enjoy these, and other Cattle Baron buffet dishes on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays from 12h00-15h00.