At Cattle Baron we serve flame-grilled Pork and Beef ribs coated in our finger-licking BBQ Rib Basting.
Now we know this can be a messy exercise so we thought we’d give you some tips on the art of eating ribs.
Results are not guaranteed as they are SO delicious that you may well get carried away!
- Order your ribs. Beef or Pork, 500g or 1Kg?
- Order your beverage of choice – a beer or some red wine are always an excellent accompaniment.
- Sit back, relax and prepare to enjoy one of life’s great pleasures.
- When your ribs arrive take your napkin, open it up and tuck it into your collar.
- Using your fingertips, hold your ribs with one hand and use your knife to cut off a rib or two.
- Using both hands, fingertips only, sink your teeth into the juicy melt-at-first-bite meat.
- Don’t worry about getting the sauce on your fingers, it’s perfectly acceptable to lick it off intermittently.
- Repeat steps 5-7 until you’ve eaten all your ribs.
- Don’t forget to come up for air and pace this pleasurable experience with a sip of your beverage every now and then.
- When you’re done, lick the last of that tasty BBQ sauce off your fingers, wipe your mouth with your napkin and your waitron will clear the table and bring you a moist towel to finish the clean-up.